Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some frequently asked questions and answer. If you are unable to find a solution below, please contact us and we will assist you.
What kind of paints do you use?
- We exclusively use high quality, non-toxic, hypoallergenic face paints and glitter from professional grade brands.
How many face paintings/balloons can one artist do in one hour?
- Typically, face paintings and balloons can take anywhere from 3 to 5 minutes depending on intricacy. (Approx. 15 to 20 Per Hour)
Is a deposit required?
- Yes, a $25.00 non-refundable booking fee is required to reserve your date and time.
Is there a minimum amount of time that I have to book?
- Yes, we have a one hour minimum booking time.
What is the cancellation/rain-check policy?
- If there is a cancellation, please let us know as soon as possible. We do accommodate for rain checks, however it will be subject to artist availability.
Can I adjust the time of my reservation after booking?
- Yes, however it will be subject to artist availability.
What forms of payment do you accept?
- We accept cash, check, PayPal, and credit/debit card; due at time of service rendered.
Do I need to provide anything for the artist?
- Each artist requires two chairs. We ask that in instances of extreme heat or cold, the host provides an indoor area for the artist.
How do I remove the face paint/glitter tattoos?
- Face paint can be removed using soap and water or baby wipes. When removing the paint, be sure to do so gently as to not irritate the skin. Glitter tattoos can be removed by gently using an alcohol wipe or rubbing alcohol on a cotton ball.
What areas do you service?
- Art on the Geaux services Southeast Louisiana and surrounding areas. Distances greater than 35 miles from Covington, LA may be subject to a travel fee.